Wednesday, December 30, 2009

modelling positions.

Hey guys,

I need people to model for me for this lovely creation Rubie and I are producing.
I need any body, any age, boy or girl, or if you're a mixture of the two, great!
If you are willing to pose for me, you'll need to get really creative and be very enthusiastic.
I don't really like having to give ALOT of art direction, ruins it.
I prefer candid looking shots, i just need the models to have some sort of idea of how things work.
Partial or full nudity may be apart of the photos, if thats a problem let me know straight up.
Only people over the age of 18 are allowed to participate in those sort of photos unless a legal guardian tells me otherwise.

So, if you would like to model for me either comment on this post or send an email to
loren.palombo@hotmail.com =]
I'll be waiting....


Lola x

No comments:

Post a Comment